- We have Bobby, Rizz, and LB coming off Extra Life 2015, discussing their gaming achievements.
- Vacation Chachi is (surprise, surprise) playing videogames during his time off. He’s telling us what he’s playing.
- 50 Games In 24 Hours has been achieved by Bobby during his Extra Life 2015 campaign.
- Bobby is taking us around the internet…net…net…net since Chachi is serving as Vacation Chachi this week.
- Nintendo announces first Nintendo Direct for November 12th at 5:00.
- Konami is working on a prosthetic for a Metal Gear Solid fan.
- Microsoft compiling backwards compatible games for XBox One.
- Overwatch is coming to a console near you! It’s no longer PC exclusive!
- Activision Blizzard is going to Hollywood (sort of). They’re getting into the movie and TV business, though!
- Chachi is sharing his amazement at the cast of voice characters for Call Of Duty characters.
- Final Battle Question: Have video game movies learned from past mistakes? Are they a good or bad idea?
Remember to check out:
Our Twitter @insertcointb and view our Website at insertcointobegin.com!
Share your feelings with us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, catch our shows live, we record every Tuesday around 8 PM EST at live.sorgatronmedia.com