- We share what we’ve accomplished in gaming this week.
- Chachi is taking us around the internet…net…net…net.
- A pyramid scheme that benefits everyone?
- Mark Cuban dropped an f-bomb in response to a fine for dropping the f-bomb: all for charity.
- We’re talking Billy Mitchell’s “Regular Show” and the status of the court case.
- Desert Bus Charity – a 159-hour drive cross country – via videogame!
- It’s almost Black Friday. Of course we’re talking Black Friday deals in the gaming world!
- Time for our Final Round Question: Are you going to take advantage of Black Friday deals?
Remember to check out:
Our Twitter @insertcointb and view our Website at insertcointobegin.com!
Share your feelings with us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Also, catch our shows live, we record every Tuesday around 8 PM EST at live.sorgatronmedia.com