Michael Sorg takes us on a video review of Hitman Go, the iPhone (now Android!) game that has taken over his life for well over a month! Check it out:
We discuss our gaming achievements from the past week.
- We discuss our gaming achievements from the past week.
- In Across The Net…net…net…net…net: Chachi talks about a Mario theme, Gaming In Color and a rap RPG.
- We talk about the new Dragonquest.
- Is a new Injustice coming out?
- We discuss some Madden 15.
- Rizz talks about Hitman Go. Is he all systems go for this game?
- We talk about the developing Game of Thrones game.
- The E.T. games have been rereleased…out of a landfill.
- In our Final Round discussion, we tell you which games we would want to dump in a landfill.
Remember to check out:
Our Twitter @insertcointb and view our Website at insertcointobegin.com!
Also, catch our shows live, we record every Tuesday around 8 PM EST and it can be seen atlive.sorgatronmedia.com!
Holy crap, guys!
I just got the release trailer for the all new mobile game from Square Enix! This game has all of the cool things that you get when you play a Hitman game. The killing, the sneaking, the camouflage and everything that made Hitman games feel cool and fun to play.
Hitman Go takes all of the cool things that the Hitman games brings us in a…weird…turn-based board game style. It looks interesting and just….interesting. It looks like there’s some luck when going to that action spot (which is shown by the sniper scene where it takes out a guy.
This reminds me of playing things like Chess 3D on the N64 and how awkward but fun that video game/board game crossover was. This has similarities of that game (FYI DON’T PLAY THAT GAME). It’s a crossover that Sqaure Enix is doing that allows them to show you a whole new style of play and it looks interesting to say the least.
If this game ever makes it to Android markets, I might pick this game up to take a look at it, but it just looks awkwardly fun.