Join us live right here on BossBattlePodcast.com and discuss with us your feelings on both Red Dead Redemption 2 AND Nintendo Switch.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is your favorite post on the Internet today, at this time, on this website, Video game themed things from around the Internet…net…net! Join me as I point out some fun things I came across on my journey of the World Wide Web!
Just Cause 3 developer Avalanche Studios and Square Enix have announced a contest for Just Cause 3 in which the grand prize is a real-life island. In order to win players must come out on top of the Chaos Points leaderboard 90 days after the release of Just Cause 3 for a chance to win an island valued at $50,000 USD or a cash prize for the same amount.
Splatoon meets Skyrim???
Talk about weird mash up!
Last but not least,
AndrewmFilms created a live action fight scene between Zelda and Peach! Check it out.
Shows that in the right hands Nintendo products will be taken care of! So good!
That’s all the time I have for this week’s edition of Video game themed things from around the Internet…net…net! Tune in next week for another leg of my journey!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Normally during this time, we all like to look back at the good and the bad of the previous year. However, when have I did anything normal? 2015 looks like it’s going to be a good year for video games and here comes my top five (I know it’s not Friday) of video games that I (and you) am waiting for the next year:
5. Splatoon – Hold up! What?! A Nintendo exclusive? That’s not Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros, Mario Party, Toad, or Yoshi?! Wha?! Nintendo, what are you doing?! In all fairness, this game looks like it’s going to be an amazing plug in and play with your friends type of game. It reminds me of Paintball mode in GoldenEye but the bullets aren’t just pellets of paint, but entire paint buckets.
4. Battlefield: Hardline – I’ve been unimpressed with the Call of Duty franchise, as of late and have always wanted to play Battlefield. Hardline looks like a good game to start with, as it is a different look at this kind of FPS and moving away from actual war. Hardline is more cops and robbers and it still looks amazing. Battlefield: Hardline hits stores in March.
3. Legend of Zelda – Now, there’s no name for this…yet. Does there have to be? They could just name this “The Legend of Zelda: Worst Game Ever” and I’m still going to buy this game. When they announced this at E3, it was already known that it was going to be played A LOT during the new year. Zelda U has only got my anticipation up and up and up and I just can’t wait to see what they did to make it look beautiful. It is looking to be a great year for Nintendo, it’s going to be topped off by this video game.
2. Evolve – 4 v. 1. FOUR! VERSUS! ONE! AND THE ONE IN THE FOUR V. ONE GAME IS A GIANT FRIGGIN’ MONSTER! TELL ME YOU’RE NOT HYPED FOR WRECKING (or rekking) FOUR OF YOUR FRIENDS OR TOTAL STRANGERS THIS GAME AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A STINKY LIAR. A SMELLY STINKY LIAR!
Now, before I get to my last game, I’m going to branch out for a moment and give you one of the UPDATES that I am really looking forward to in 2015 and I bet you know what I am going to say. HEISTS ARE FINALLY COMING! THE HEISTS IN GTA HAVE BEEN THE MOST ANTICIPATED THING FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND FINALLY HEISTS WILL BE A THING! BUT WHEN?! WHEN ROCKSTAR!? WHEEEEENNNNN!?
1. Bloodborne – There’s a reason why I got a PS4. It wasn’t for a newer and crispier Destiny, it wasn’t for MLB: The Show. However, it was for the chance to play one of the most anticipated games of 2015. Bloodborne. You know why? Because I am the one of the selected few that enjoyed (and defeated) Dark Souls II. I’m going to spend a gigantic amount of time on this one and will probably destroy my life while doing so but that’s why I loved Dark Souls so much and, more than likely, enjoy this game even more…for the challenge.
What games are you looking forward to in 2015?
Have a safe and awesome 2015!