Ahh, Black Friday, the time of year where after you’ve eaten your fill of turkey and stuffing we proceed to get our fill of commercialism. The time has come for bargain shoppers to fill the stores and their carts with bargain deals! We here at Insert Coin want you to be happy this Christmas so I’ve assembled a few of the best deals that are going on on Black Friday, so without further ado…
Our first deal comes to us from Best Buy, it’s an 8:00am Door Buster on Friday Morning. You get An Xbox One with The Lego Movie Game, and a 40″ Class LED 1080p HD TV for $499.98 plus you can check out tons of other deals here
Gamestop has a bunch of games on sale along with a Uncharted Collection Edition PS4 for $299.99 those deals can be found here
Target has also has a bunch of game deals and a 32GB Super Smash Bros/Splatoon edition of WiiU for $249.99 along with tons of deals here
and Finally there are tons of deals at Walmart and Toys R Us along with Amazon which haven’t been revealed yet, So if you like to shop from the couch/desk those are the deals for you!
It also let’s me post the Attack of The Show Black Friday ad video of Matt Mira and John Barrowman here’s that if you’ve never seen it
As you PROBABLY know by now, PlayStation is coming out with its very own Super Smash Bros.-esque version of a fighting game and they are going to call it “PlayStation All-Star Battle Royal”. Down below is a little bit of gameplay that, I’m sure, you all would love to see. So far only a handful of playable characters were announced and there’s the likely suspects of Twisted Metal’s Sweet Tooth, Radec from Killzone and Kratos (God of…well, if you don’t know who Kratos is you, obviously, don’t know gaming) and the randomness of Sly Cooper, Fat Princess and the original O.G. himself Parappa the Rappa round out the early roster slots for this game.
Pretty cool looking game, even though it looks EXACTLY LIKE SUPER SMASH BROTHERS (but I’m going to give them a pass on that for now). The scenery, especially in that gameplay looks AWESOME and to have the background interact with the characters is quite awesome, too. However, if I may…Can I throw in some suggestions, in no particular order, for PlayStation and the makers of this game? I CAN!? Sweet!
1. Ratchet (and Clank) – I tried separating these two, but come on, Ratchet and Clank were one of the few franchises that MADE the PlayStation fun and exciting for kids of all ages. Having them in this game would be nostalgia and, actually, pretty cool to see. The duo could come up with some awesome combos and use weapons that were made just for their games (as well as the creators could try and make a few cool weapons just for this game…maybe?).
2. Drake (Uncharted) – Do I need to say more? Just like Ratchet and Clank were for the whole Sony company, it was Drake from Uncharted who MADE the PlayStation 3. Plus, he shoots lightning bolts from his hands. How cool is that? Tell me you wouldn’t utilize the Uncharted Lightning Bolt Strike from Drake just like you “didn’t utilize the lightning strike from Blanka in Street Fighter” and say it with a straight face. You can’t…can you? Boom! Roasted.
3. Sackboy! – Come on, tell me you wouldn’t spend hours upon hours playing as Sackboy from Little Big Planet. Go on. Tell me you won’t. I know you will. I see it through the internet. You’re thinking about it right now, aren’t you? Think about the possibilities of having Sackboy (OR SACKGIRL) in this rumble against the likes of Parappa the Rappa? Cutest matchup EVER! Amiright!?
4. Bubsy – Why not? Every video game, like this, has their own “WTF?” selection, and if you have played his game you would know Bubsy would certainly be one of those characters Even though he made his debut on the SEGA, he was later one of the first few releases that the original PlayStation had (Bubsy 3D). I’m in the few that actually played his games (minus the Playstation version). Put him in a good game, for once. I think he deserves it. I think he would be PURR-fect, unless there’s a CLAWS in effect for his old company Accolade that would make it impossible for him to cross the FELINE! Wait, I’m just getting started on the Bubsy the Cat puns! Honestly, I hate myself for doing that…however, Bubsy is the man when it comes to stupid cat puns. Oh, he can FLY too.
5. Lara Croft – Why hasn’t she been mentioned yet?! Her weapons, skills and um…assets…would make any well-rounded gamer pick her. She’s an all-time ass kicker no matter what game you put her in. If the guy from Killzone can have guns and Sly Fox can be invisible, Lara Croft needs to be awesome like those guys. Also, let’s hope there’s ladders in some of these maps…lots and lots of ladders…yeah. What was I talking about again? OH RIGHT! Ladders. No…Lara Croft! Lara Croft…on ladders…with the movable camera…SNAP OUT OF IT RIZZ!
This was only a short list of people I would like to see, anyone you want to see in this game? What do you think Xbox’s version, because you KNOW since Nintendo and Sony are doing their version that Microsoft is not too far behind, would be like? Leave your suggestions down below…and then climb back up…with the camera in the right pl…just comment.